Monday, 1 August 2011

Six Month Mark




Hello!!!
Tomorrow is my 6th month anniversary! No, I am not going to do anything special, but the day in itself is a milestone. This week we had a Festa Julhna which is kind of a crazy pioneer western thing.. but anyways... I thought that I would send a small message and some pictures.

Eu acho que seria um ideá bom a mandar um Email em Português também. Esta semana tenha muito sol para algumas dias mas agora esta ficando frio de novo. Eu espero que eu não vou ter muitas coisas a fazer la fora, mas vamos ver. Esta semana também vamos ter uma transferência. Eu não sei que vai acontecer, mas eu acho que eu vou ter uma outra companheira e talvez uma outra área. Eu sou muito feliz para receber cartas essa semana também! Próximo semana eu vou saber o que vai acontecer. Eu espero que todas la são boes! Ate mais!

Use Google translator. I hope it doesn't botch it too much.. just a hint of my life. haha

These pictures are of the baptism here, my english class in Ingleses, and some pictures from the party. Much love!

Sister Reising

No comments:

Post a Comment