Monday, 22 August 2011

Pictures from Chapecó


So, as promised last week, we totally went to a museum in town.. There is a picture of me contemplating death in a death urn, Sister Mendes and me in a picture of Chapecó and the stadium that we live next to.. The catholic church and a cool statue.. eating 'crepes' (NOT crepes..).. and the fattest dog I have ever seen. I think that my companion and I laughed harder than ever when we saw this creature with a tiny head and a HUGE body.. I hear that there is a youtube video of this dog... .bahahaha

All is well. Just working.. I enjoy the comp, we are working a LOT with inactive members right now just to get to know the area.. but all is good. Hope all is well there!

Sister Reising

Map of Chapecó and the stadium we live next to



Me and Sister Mendes in front of a Catholic church and iconic statue for Chapecó


Brazilian style crepes


Funny dog

(Note from Sam's mom - be sure to check out last week's email, which I just posted yesterday because I was traveling all week. Sorry about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment