I'm almost done with the MTC? When did that happen?
I only have one week left of the beloved MTC before I am sent out into the field. I still don't really know if it will be to Brazil or somewhere in the good ol' US of A, but I will know next week! Technically I could get my visa any day now--people who filled out their online application on the same day as me are receiving them, but so far Sister Boyer, Adamson, and Elder Daley are still waiting every day for that beep of the intercom to send us away. If I don't end up getting my visa, I will be receiving my reassignment next week. A few of the Sisters that got their reassignments this week are going to North Carolina and one Elder is going to Oregon, but less and less people are reassigned. In fact, many of the missionaries that are just getting in are receiving their visas and leaving before us.. (don't worry, I'm only a little jealous.. haha). Either way, next week I will know where I will be going!!
New news about the Brazil MTC though, I guess they have a new rule that they are now calling all missionaries to Brazil from America to go to the Provo MTC no matter what for the entire time. So, if you know a missionary that has their mission call to Brazil, make sure to check which MTC they are assigned to--No more Brazil MTC for Americans!
I'm excited for General Conference to happen! No, I will not be able to leave the MTC to go and be there personally in Salt Lake, but will be able to watch it! Excitement!
BTW, Thanks Dad for the DearElder in Portugues. I could read it! (even though I'm pretty sure you just used google translate because it was just a smidge strange)! Glad to hear that all are doing well!
I don't have much time to write much else, but if you want to get a letter from me or know anything else, please write! I always respond! :D
Hope all is well!
Love,
Sister Reising
No comments:
Post a Comment